Found: xD card on summit of Beinn Dorain
d***@gmail.com
2016-05-21 18:16:56 UTC
I found an xD-Picture Card on the summit of Beinn Dorain last week. I would be happy to return it to its owner.

Two people are featured a number of times in the photos:
http://imgur.com/Yn4PlVY

Does anybody recognise them?

David
Graham Seed
2016-05-23 15:05:00 UTC
Post by d***@gmail.com
I found an xD-Picture Card on the summit of Beinn Dorain last week. I would be happy to return it to its owner.
http://imgur.com/Yn4PlVY
Does anybody recognise them?
David
Well, it's not mine and I don't know how many other URWers are still
following!

Graham
d***@gmail.com
Actually I'm not sure where best to post it. Maybe there's some forum or discussion group which gets more traffic than here?
Ted Ferenc
This site gets more hits http://www.outdoorsmagic.com/forum/
d***@gmail.com
2016-05-26 10:38:08 UTC
Thanks, that's useful.
Ted Ferenc
2016-05-27 14:16:33 UTC
I suggest you post in the 'Gear' forum
Rooney
2016-05-27 14:34:37 UTC
Post by Ted Ferenc
Post by d***@gmail.com
Post by Ted Ferenc
This site gets more hits http://www.outdoorsmagic.com/forum/
Thanks, that's useful.
I suggest you post in the 'Gear' forum
I suggest you send it to the local newspapers.
I think you'd get a result quite fast.

Good on you for doing something - many wouldn't.

Gordon H
2016-05-25 16:31:28 UTC
Post by Graham Seed
Post by d***@gmail.com
I found an xD-Picture Card on the summit of Beinn Dorain last week. I
would be happy to return it to its owner.
http://imgur.com/Yn4PlVY
Does anybody recognise them?
David
Well, it's not mine and I don't know how many other URWers are still
following!
Graham
May be better to share on Facebook?
They can be 'shared on' many times and would be more likely to be
recognised.
--
Gordon H

Remove Invalid to reply
d***@gmail.com
2016-05-26 10:37:33 UTC
Post by Gordon H
May be better to share on Facebook?
They can be 'shared on' many times and would be more likely to be
recognised.
True, but it's only likely to work if it's shared, at least initially, in a suitable facebook group. I doubt many of my friends would share it on. If you know a relevant group, do let me know.