Its that time of year again
Roger Chapman
2017-12-13 17:52:15 UTC
Hello, is there anyone still here or should I turn out the lights?

I thought I would start the ball rolling by wishing all my friends and
acquaintances from the glory days of ukrw a merry Yuletide and a
prosperous New Year.

And if there is no one here its surely time to put this ng out of its
misery.
Roger Chapman
Graham Seed
2017-12-13 20:29:24 UTC
Post by Roger Chapman
Hello, is there anyone still here or should I turn out the lights?
I thought I would start the ball rolling by wishing all my friends and
acquaintances from the glory days of ukrw a merry Yuletide and a
prosperous New Year.
And if there is no one here its surely time to put this ng out of its
misery.
Hi Roger,

I'm sure there are a few people still watching. It's got to the point
now where there isn't even any spam! Merry Christmas/Happy New Year to
you and anyone still lurking

Graham
Nick Maclaren
2017-12-14 14:38:45 UTC
Post by Graham Seed
I'm sure there are a few people still watching. It's got to the point
now where there isn't even any spam! Merry Christmas/Happy New Year to
you and anyone still lurking
Yep! I have been doing more on my recumbent trike, but haven't given
up walking.

Regards,
Nick Maclaren.
kevin
2017-12-16 10:59:23 UTC
Post by Roger Chapman
Hello, is there anyone still here or should I turn out the lights?
I thought I would start the ball rolling by wishing all my friends and
acquaintances from the glory days of ukrw a merry Yuletide and a
prosperous New Year.
And if there is no one here its surely time to put this ng out of its
misery.
--
Roger Chapman
Hi Roger,

I am still alive started lurking a few months back to see if the group was still running. Don't get much time for walking but hopefully next year will be better.

Kevin Mckane
Roger Chapman
2017-12-20 10:39:24 UTC
Post by Graham Seed
Post by Roger Chapman
Hello, is there anyone still here or should I turn out the lights?
I thought I would start the ball rolling by wishing all my friends and
acquaintances from the glory days of ukrw a merry Yuletide and a
prosperous New Year.
And if there is no one here its surely time to put this ng out of its
misery.
--
Roger Chapman
Hi Roger,
I am still alive started lurking a few months back to see if the group was still running. Don't get much time for walking but hopefully next year will be better.
Kevin Mckane
Hi Kevin

Judging by the responses so far our audience is very thin on the ground.

I hope you will do better next year. Unfortunately I will not. Old age
has caught up with me at last and I managed just one summit this year
and that is in all probability one more than I will manage in the new year.
Roger Chapman
i***@hotmail.com
2017-12-20 19:21:12 UTC
Post by Roger Chapman
Hello, is there anyone still here or should I turn out the lights?
I thought I would start the ball rolling by wishing all my friends and
acquaintances from the glory days of ukrw a merry Yuletide and a
prosperous New Year.
And if there is no one here its surely time to put this ng out of its
misery.
--
Roger Chapman
I'm still here occasionally. It's fair to say it's not like it once was. Have you still got the Audi Q Roger? And may I discreetly enquire what age you have now attained? You always seemed bomb proof to me.
Ian.
Graham Seed
2017-12-20 21:20:58 UTC
Post by i***@hotmail.com
Post by Roger Chapman
Hello, is there anyone still here or should I turn out the lights?
I thought I would start the ball rolling by wishing all my friends and
acquaintances from the glory days of ukrw a merry Yuletide and a
prosperous New Year.
And if there is no one here its surely time to put this ng out of its
misery.
--
Roger Chapman
I'm still here occasionally. It's fair to say it's not like it once was. Have you still got the Audi Q Roger? And may I discreetly enquire what age you have now attained? You always seemed bomb proof to me.
Ian.
There's a few more than I thought would reply. Paul Saunders will turn
up next! :-)
Are you 47 then?

Graham
Roger Chapman
2017-12-21 15:37:35 UTC
Post by i***@hotmail.com
Post by Roger Chapman
Hello, is there anyone still here or should I turn out the lights?
I thought I would start the ball rolling by wishing all my friends and
acquaintances from the glory days of ukrw a merry Yuletide and a
prosperous New Year.
And if there is no one here its surely time to put this ng out of its
misery.
--
Roger Chapman
I'm still here occasionally. It's fair to say it's not like it once was. Have you still got the Audi Q Roger? And may I discreetly enquire what age you have now attained? You always seemed bomb proof to me.
Ian.
The Audi went long ago. I was so disappointed about the way it handled
that I switched to BMWs. I now have a 220i but I still have the same car
registration.

I am currently 73 years old and my next birthday is May. As to this
newfangled body age thing I am probably in my 90s since I can't sit down
on the floor without falling over and need all the help I can get from
adjacent furniture in order to regain my feet.
Roger Chapman
Graham Seed
2018-01-02 11:18:02 UTC
Another Christmas over! 'See' you next year...........

Graham
Roger Chapman
2018-01-02 11:37:04 UTC
Post by Graham Seed
Another Christmas over! 'See' you next year...........
Graham
I will look forward to it.

Happy new year to all (3?) who are still lurking.
Roger Chapman
Ted Ferenc
Add 1 to that, I just had nothing to say :-(
Tim Jackson
2018-01-02 21:59:24 UTC
On Tue, 02 Jan 2018 13:20:52 -0600, Ted Ferenc wrote...
Post by Ted Ferenc
Post by Roger Chapman
Post by Graham Seed
Another Christmas over! 'See' you next year...........
Graham
I will look forward to it.
Happy new year to all (3?) who are still lurking.
Add 1 to that, I just had nothing to say :-(
Ditto. We could say 'Happy Easter'?
--
Tim Jackson
***@timjackson.invalid
(Change '.invalid' to '.plus.com' to reply direct)
kevin
2018-01-07 17:28:42 UTC
Post by Graham Seed
Another Christmas over! 'See' you next year...........
Graham
Happy New Year everyone. Hope you have a great year.

Kevin
malj
2018-01-09 18:01:27 UTC
Post by Roger Chapman
Hello, is there anyone still here or should I turn out the lights?
I thought I would start the ball rolling by wishing all my friends and
acquaintances from the glory days of ukrw a merry Yuletide and a
prosperous New Year.
And if there is no one here its surely time to put this ng out of its
misery.
Roll on Spring...... Lurkers Unite!

Mal in Carlisle.
David
2018-01-14 17:35:56 UTC
Post by Roger Chapman
Hello, is there anyone still here or should I turn out the lights?
I thought I would start the ball rolling by wishing all my friends and
acquaintances from the glory days of ukrw a merry Yuletide and a
prosperous New Year.
And if there is no one here its surely time to put this ng out of its
misery.
Walkers are often quite shy and retiring. ;-)

Cheers

Dave R

---
l***@gmail.com
2018-05-17 08:42:21 UTC
Post by Roger Chapman
Hello, is there anyone still here or should I turn out the lights?
I thought I would start the ball rolling by wishing all my friends and
acquaintances from the glory days of ukrw a merry Yuletide and a
prosperous New Year.
And if there is no one here its surely time to put this ng out of its
misery.
--
Roger Chapman
Hmm. That ball didn't roll very far did it?