Happy New Year
Graham Seed
2020-01-05 10:00:59 UTC
Well.....there is usually somebody around at the end of the year, but it
seems this really IS the end. Happy New Year to anyone lurking - hope
you can still get out every now and then. Old Age - almost as
frightening as Donald Trump!
PS - I finally have a new computer. Cant be arsed to set up urw.
PeterC
2020-01-05 18:01:56 UTC
Post by Graham Seed
Well.....there is usually somebody around at the end of the year, but it
seems this really IS the end. Happy New Year to anyone lurking - hope
you can still get out every now and then. Old Age - almost as
frightening as Donald Trump!
PS - I finally have a new computer. Cant be arsed to set up urw.
Happy New Year to you!
Pity that this group has fizzled out - just like a lot of us are doing.
--
Peter.
The gods will stay away
whilst religions hold sway
w***@bibble.com.invalid
2020-01-06 12:55:58 UTC
On Sun, 5 Jan 2020 18:01:56 +0000, PeterC
Post by PeterC
Post by Graham Seed
Well.....there is usually somebody around at the end of the year, but it
seems this really IS the end. Happy New Year to anyone lurking - hope
you can still get out every now and then. Old Age - almost as
frightening as Donald Trump!
PS - I finally have a new computer. Cant be arsed to set up urw.
Happy New Year to you!
Pity that this group has fizzled out - just like a lot of us are doing.
HNY

Usenet is sadly dying, the UK part appears to be going quicker than
other areas.
Nick Maclaren
2020-01-06 17:01:22 UTC
Post by w***@bibble.com.invalid
Usenet is sadly dying, the UK part appears to be going quicker than
other areas.
It is, but no faster in the UK groups than elsewhere. Several UK
groups are still alive, though not thriving.

Regards,
Nick Maclaren.